Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

man this was awesome

Really adorable and nice animation. Well done. The voices were good too!

sherry enema: #1 sherry enema: #1

haha

Ok, so this would be my second review for you today :p

Just wanted to say I found this funnier than the second episode. The voice acting wasn't as good (Try differentiating between the characters) but the topic was alot funnier and worked out better.

It sure is alot smarter than most flash animations on this website, so it feels real fresh.

Good job mate.

sherry enema: #2 sherry enema: #2

Good

I liked the sarcasm, and even though I didn't laugh out loud because of the humor, I did appreciate this piece.

I think what makes it really good is the voice acting. Good job

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Holy Crap

You captured him so well! This was awesome. Totally funny. Must watch it... just one more time :p

Though I must ask... Did Egoraptor actually help you make this or something?

spanio responds:

I wrote and animated it. Ego provided voice talent.

Hello Hellhole Hello Hellhole

Very nice

Great and funny. :)

Could you tell me what music you used? I recognize it but I don't know what it's called or who performed it.

Wilford and Jesus set Wilford and Jesus set

I MUST KNOW MY BLOOD SUGAR!!!

Hahaha! Ok, I thought your graphics were great, and you definitly have a sence of humor. I wasn't gonna give this a high mark, until I heard you say "I MUST KNOW MY BLOOD SUGAR!!!" That bit has such excellent timing and intonation. Everything fits together so well, it is one of the most perfectly executed jokes I've ever seen in a flash cartoon. I'm serious! I had to laugh for minutes afterwards.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, good to know you enjoyed it. Thanks!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Woooow!!!

Even better than the first, and that was already great!

I love it, great animation, very cute storyline! And again, the song fits very well!

Awesome job, I hope for more!

Awkward Nature Awkward Nature

Great Cartoon!

Excellent animation, script and voiceacting. Could have been funnier. Right now it's just funny in a cute way, and not "haha" funny. But you know what? It doesn't matter, cause it was simply great.

Good Job

The FUN Song The FUN Song

funny

"I feel all tingly inside! That's how you're supposed to feel..."

This cartoon is so jolly it made me laugh. Good stuff, did you make the song, or what?

Evolution -BmK Evolution -BmK

Superb!

I think you've got a really nice mood in your flash cartoon. The combination of excellent graphics and almost soothing music is just sooooo nice. And I say this even though I'm hung over and tired.

Nice job! Really. I think I'm gonna watch your other animations as well.

BlackmarketKraig responds:

Wow, when I'm hung over and tired NOTHING is soothing and nice... This is certainly high praise!