Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Awesome

Don't listen to those few naysayers. This is a brilliant game! Finished it in half an hour, which is perfect for a flash game. Would love to see a second version. Perhaps in that version, the building blocks of a level could also shatter and form smaller pieces?

Oh yeah, and to the guy who couldn't figure out the controls by himself *caugh* webkilla*caugh*. You click once to launch and you click again to release. You aim by releasing early or late. It's a frigging trebuchet, what else did you expect? A crosshair?

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Awesome

Yes! Someone should beat you if you're not making a sequel right now.

Mooooore!!!!!

Long live meta-gaming

Styleless Rangers 2! Styleless Rangers 2!

Very cool!

I love it! Great Job!

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Good game

Good game, but there's a bug when you press replay. The game doesn't reset your previous score, so you can end up with crazy scores like 29/15. Also, if you press replay, you can't get anything higher than pussy hater, so...

You should probably fix that.

The-WalrusZ responds:

fixed. thanks.

the classroom the classroom

I like it.

It's a very cool game, but I would have left out the Columbine referrence at the end. It's pretty obvious, I mean: "one of the students went bowling" and then he comes back with a gun, shoots the other guy, and then shoots himself. I think you crossed a line there *sigh*

But I like the rest of the game.

luka responds:

yes, that's the eegg in the game! :)

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Pretty good.

Is there an ending? I got all the pictures, then I sold them all, I regained all my health... What else can I do?

But yeah, the game is pretty good. :)

Bend Over Bin Laden Bend Over Bin Laden

Ahahaha

Look at him go on his little lama, lol!!